My Only Fren...

Lonely.My only and best fren is Rachelle. Hope she wun be like others, BETRAYERS

Friday 28 July 2006

I m stuck in de middle...

I tink I m being tessed sia...
Zheng Wei's enemy is Wei Lu...N of course Wei Lu's enemy is Zheng Wei La..
Duh...
Wei Lu tell mii tt Zheng Wei lik mii...
Den Zheng Wei tell mii Wei Lu lik mii...
"Great" lorx...Elo..I m still in primary skool sia..hu cares bout tt?
Sian...i m too old fashion for all tiz thingz...

They sent mii letters in class...I replied back...
N the stupid dumb Andrew Woon go n tell teacher...
He sick la...SICKO!!!
Wei Lu told mii to be careful...
I oso dunno why though...
Haix...Is tiz kind of thingz called stuck in the middle...
I hope tiz thing wun get around..
I wil be total laughter...

Being in my class is really difficult...
The boiiz are disgusting...sick...
Well...except some...
The some are onli frenz to mii...
Dun tink the wrong thingz...
ERI...Is now asking mii hu is my crush...
Helo??
It is already called CRUSH..tt means others shld not noe...
JY is cranky n i juz joke wif her n she is angry wif mii..
Excuse mii...
I was onli joking...
I did apologised to her...it is onli her hu cant open up...
It is not my fault...Well..
At first it is...But...
After I apologised..
She had a choice to accept wad...

OkOk...I m wrong k??! Juz dun ignore mii...
I m depressed...
Deep deep depressed....
I cant stand any more ppl ignoring mii...
I cant stand all those eww...EYES...
Everyone in my class frenz ppl wif all those teacher's pets...
So wad...I dun lik to be...u cant force mii to rite?!?!
Cos when other noe bout tt..
They will juz call u teacher's pets over n over again...
ERI...R u all teacher's pets??
I hoped not...

Everyone is special cos they are different!
No one saes tt u muz be the same to mske frenz rite?!?!
I m unhappy...DETESTED...Every sad words suits mii...
I wanna getta out of mii life!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»